Sunday, January 12, 2014

Biometrics assessed January 9, 2014

My job opened a new, ginormous gym with fitness classes, personal trainers, three salt water filtered pools (lap pool, therapy pool, and spa pool/hot tub), etc... My membership is $50 a month BUT I get $20 back per month on my pay check (quarterly) if I attend the gym 8+ times a month. I've gone 5 times in January. If I didn't live 60 miles away, I probably would have already attended over 8 times because I would have gone on weekend days.

As part of my membership, I meet with a personal trainer twice every 6-8 weeks, and with a nurse every 10-12 weeks for a biometric screening. 

I had my nurse assessment January 9th, and here were my stats:

Biometrics

Girth Extremities Calf L (in.): 13.5
Girth Extremities Calf R (in.): 14
Girth Extremities Thigh L (in.): 17.5
Girth Extremities Thigh R (in.): 16.5
Girth Extremities Forearm L (in.): 8.5
Girth Extremities Forearm R (in.): 8.2
Girth Extremities Biceps L (in.): 9.5
Girth Extremities Biceps R (in.): 10
Girth Hips (in.): 37.5

Girth Waist (in.): 27.5

Girth Abdomen (in.): 29

Girth Chest (in.): 33.5

Hip to Waist Ratio: 0.73

BMI: 20.8

Height (in.): 66

Weight (lbs – clothes on, evening): 128.7

Systolic BP: 120

Diastolic BP: 60

Heart Rate: 60 bpm

Body Composition

Direct Value Body Fat Percentage: 20.7%
Ideal Body Fat Percentage: 16-24%
Lean Body Mass: 102.3 lbs

Fat Body Mass: 26.6 lbs

Excess Body Fat: 0.0 lbs

Hydration: 60.3%
Ideal Hydration: 55-60%
Frame Size = Small (wrist 5.5”)


I'll post an update in 10-12 weeks!

I usually do cardio as a warm up — seated elliptical or stationary bike — then do resistance/strength training. Check my Fitocracy feed for workout details, and friend me!

I don't track calories. Calories are dangerous with my slightly obsessive/addictive personality. I try to eat healthy and in moderation. I generally don't drink soda or eat fast food, but sweets are my downfall!

My goals are to get stronger, be healthier, and have more energy. I also want to look awesome at my sister's wedding at the end of May.

I hope you have a healthy and happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment